The cabbage is cleaned, cut into slices, sprinkled with salt and left to soften for an hour.
Peel the peppers and chop the squares.
Peel an onion and cut it into cubes.
Put the onion and pepper in a frying pan in oil for 4-5 minutes.
Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
Put the oil, onion and hot pepper in the Crock-Pot slow cooker bowl.
Put cabbage, tomatoes in broth, bay leaves, pepper and mix.
Put the lid on and set the device to High mode and leave for 5 hours.
30 minutes before finishing, add the chopped dill and mix.
I put the pot in the oven for 15 minutes to catch color.
I like red onions.
I am Ligia Pop, nutrition consultant, author of 8 health books and raw food chef. If you don't know me, you can find out more about me here. I invite you to prepare and enjoy these delicious and healthy recipes, without sugar, without dairy, without additives, without gluten and without baking (maybe with small exceptions)!
This online cookbook contains over 300 delicious recipes for all tastes. If you want to find even more unique recipes that are not found below, I invite you to buy my printed books, which you can find in most bookstores in the country, supermarkets, large online stores such as eMag, Libris, Elephant, Carturesti, etc. My books have been delivered since 2010 in all corners of the world and can also be delivered internationally by the Carturesti store. It's good to know that we don't have stock and we don't list the books on any site, but other stores in Romania take care of that.
Many people think that the recipes below are all the recipes found in my books. It's not like that. These are just one part, because the two recipe books each contain 101 recipes and the recipe book for children of all ages, Raw and vegan diversification, includes over 165 other cooked and raw recipes. Printed books contain many other recipes that cannot be found on the site and will never be posted.
- For pregnant and lactating women, there are some useful recipes and tips in the book Pregnancy log and A mother's diary.
- For diversification, older children and the whole family, I recommend the book Raw and vegan diversification: tips and recipes for babies and older children. It includes over 165 cooked and raw vegan recipes for children and the whole family, which cannot be found on the site. More details about each book can be found here.
- For children and the whole family I recommend the book & # 8222Raw desserts for healthy parents and children & # 8221, includes 101 raw recipes.
- For those who want to try both savory and sweet recipes, a starting book could be & # 8222Vegan recipes without fire & # 8221, includes 101 raw recipes.
- About my other books, click here.
To make it easier for you, you can also find menus ready for you below. Another aspect to remember for those new to the field, the vast majority of raw foodists around the world consume a percentage of cooked food, see the Frequently Asked Questions page for more clarification.