1. We wash the meats (we clean the livers from the skins) and we boil them separately, because they have different cooking times. On the thighs after they have cooled, we shock the meat on the bone and throw away the skin.
2. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
3. Cut about 100 g of pipettes and hearts into cubes, and put the rest through a robot. We also chop the liver and thighs separately, with the robot.
4. Chop the onion and heat it in oil, let it cool then pour it over the minced meat.
5. Chop the parsley and dill and mix them with all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Put half of the composition in a cake pan, put boiled eggs and the rest of the composition, grease with beaten egg and put in the oven for 55-65 min. After baking, lightly remove it from the pan and let it cool on a grill.
1. The above quantities are for a single tray with the dimensions: 30x12x8 cm.
2. If you want it flatter you can use a wider tray. In this case, give up boiled eggs or replace them with quail eggs. ;)