Wash and debone the thighs, then season with salt, pepper and thyme.
We cut the cheese into slices, the sausage into cubes.
We fill the thighs with cheese, and with the diced sausage, then we catch them with 2-3 toothpicks.
We put the thighs in a heat-resistant pan greased with oil, which we put in the oven for 40 minutes.
In the middle of the interval we turn them on the other side and we will put the slices of ham on top.
We served with //retete/14409/cartofi-taranesti.html and
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for baked chicken legs, in tomato sauce with garlic
- chicken legs or hooves
- 2 tablespoons broth
- a slice of sliced garlic
- the water
Preparation for the recipe of Baked chicken legs, in tomato sauce with garlic
You can read the written recipe further or go directly to the video recipe by clicking on the picture.
We wash the thighs very well, we check that they do not have tulle. It is best to talk to them a little, so that there is nothing left.
Place the thighs in the tray, sprinkle over them half a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of pepper, half a teaspoon of thyme, half a teaspoon of paprika. Then we add broth , spread it on the thighs using a spoon.
Pour water into the pan, about 50 ml. Add the sliced garlic on top. Muuult garlic, to be a great captain. See what a fantastic flavor that baked garlic will give. & # 128578
Cover the tray with a lid or aluminum foil, but do not touch the meat.
Put the tray in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius for about an hour. Check the chicken steak after 40 minutes, see how it is. At the beginning, cover the tray with aluminum foil or a lid, and after 40 minutes, uncover the tray and leave the tray in the oven to brown nicely.
It is good to lock the gate / door and let the dogs go & # 128578
Presentation and serving for the recipe of Baked chicken legs, in tomato sauce with garlic
Prepare with a gasket : mashed potatoes, peas or celery, natural or rosemary potatoes, plain pilaf, sauteed vegetables, kale & hellip
Or simply eat them with polenta or fresh bread, to keep the plate clean, to gather all that fragrant sauce!
Good appetite and increase in tasty and healthy cooking!
Being fat-free and fried, this recipe is also dietary.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Baked chicken legs in tomato sauce with garlic
Mushrooms with cheese and garlic, in the oven
To cook this delicious and aromatic preparation, you must have at hand, first of all, some ingredients:
- 8 large mushrooms, washed and without tails
- 2 medium onions cleaned and cut
- a large clove of garlic, cut very finely
- thyme (preferably fresh)
- 250 gr of thinly sliced cheese
- 2 slices of bread, crumbled
- a small bunch of fresh, chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste.
The way to prepare these mushrooms with cheese is the following:
- First of all, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Arrange the mushrooms in a pan and sprinkle the chopped onion and garlic over them, as well as the thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Then, on top, put the cheese slices, bread crumbs and chopped parsley. Put everything in the oven for 20 minutes, until the bread changes color, the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are penetrated.
- Serve these mushrooms stuffed with cheese, baked, with a straight green salad with lemon juice and olive oil.
Mushrooms stuffed with cheese in the oven, they are easy to prepare and have a special taste, so you have to try them too!
- For extra flavor, you can add a bay leaf and a few cloves of garlic to the sauce when you remove the foil.
- We recommend black olives, because they have a neutral taste and do not "grab" the dish like green or kalamata.
- The recipe can also be adapted for chicken breast, bone thighs (you will have to adjust the time, because the bone conducts heat and will cook faster) or even a whole chicken.
- The sauce contains the fat drained from the chicken. You can use it with the steak, garnish or set it aside.
- You can also add cherry tomatoes to the sauce. If you want the aroma to remain imprinted on the taste buds of the diners, you can use fresh sprigs of rosemary, instead of dried ones.
- Mashed potatoes
- Vegetable puree
- Pickled cabbage salad
Shell with golden chicks & # 8211 stuffed thighs
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by DanaCristea: Golden chick with stuffed thighs. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
1 box of mushrooms
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 small onion
50 ml wine
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon grated carrot (for color)
100 g cheese
3 large cloves of garlic
2 bay leaves
a few peppercorns
Method of preparation
Wash the 2 thighs and debone only the upper part.
Prepare the filling:
Simmer the onion in a tablespoon of oil and 2 tablespoons of water, when it has softened well, add the chopped mushrooms and grated carrot, let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and dill.
After removing from the heat, add the egg and breadcrumbs (this being the main connecting element, then the egg) and mix the composition.
With this filling we start to fill the thighs, place cheese slices over the filling, then we will catch the thighs with toothpicks.
Put in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil, a glass of water, bay leaves and peppercorns, put in the preheated oven at 150 degrees for about 40 minutes.
From time to time check the thighs and turn them on the other side by sprinkling them with jiul (jiu = the sauce that forms in the tray).
When they are almost ready, sprinkle with wine and crushed garlic.
Peter to make the shell or the rooster or whatever came out :)) I put the pulp with the upper part down, on the plate and the bone part, up, I don't know if it looks good in the picture, and we try to model it a little, even if we need to break the pulp.
CHICKEN FRIPTURE WITH CHEESE AND FILLED TOMATOES
1 teaspoon basil - 1 teaspoon black pepper - 4 pcs. eggs - 3 tablespoons sunflower oil - 1 teaspoon thyme - 4 pcs. tomatoes - 1 teaspoon CHIMEN - 3 pcs. CHEESE SKIN - 1 pc. FRESH DILL - 1 teaspoon GARLIC GRANULES - 6 pcs. CHICKEN HOODS - 1 tablespoon CHICKEN SPICES - 1 pc. RED
The chicken legs are lightly beaten with a sledgehammer, washed and then placed in a bowl in which we add enough water to contain them. Add a little salt and then put on the fire where we keep for about 10 minutes.
During this time we take care to remove with the help of a foaming foam that is formed. Remove the meat with a spatula on a plate.
While the meat is cooking, make the following mixture in a bowl: salt, pepper, oregano, grated cheese, diced peppers and oil. Mix well and grease with this mixture each piece of meat on the inside and then roll. We cut the puff pastry into squares of about 5/5 cm.
We cover each roll of meat stuffed in puff pastry, grease it with beaten egg and then roll in sesame seeds. When they are all dressed in clothes. we place them in a tray lined with parchment paper. Put in the oven and keep until the puff pastry turns yellow-brown and then take it out of the oven. They are served as an appetizer both hot and cold.
with ham and cheese Wash the mushrooms, wipe with a clean napkin or kitchen paper. The tails are removed, but they are kept! Chop the mushroom tails. Finely chop the onion, garlic and parsley. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Cut the ham into small pieces. Fry the onion in olive oil. Leave until lightly golden, then add the chopped stalks and garlic and fry briefly, then add the ham, followed by the tomato and chopped parsley. Leave it for 1-2 minutes on a moderate heat, stir constantly, and finally add the sour cream, which is left to cool. With this filling, fill the mushrooms. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and put in the oven, at 200 degrees C, in the preheated oven.
BREAD WITH RYE, OLIVE AND CHEESE FLOUR
I made homemade bread again. Not just any bread, but a more special one with rye flour, green olives and cheese.
It is extremely consistent and has a special taste due to the above combination to which we added some cumin seeds for a subtle shade of additional flavors.
Due to its copper color covered from place to place with a flour powder, thick and crispy crust, as well as a slightly moist and quite fluffy core, this bread is in my preferences, being by far the winner in the fight against various variants of bread with wholemeal or rye flour that I sometimes buy.
Do not rush to cut it as soon as you have prepared it. Let it wait on a grill or on a wooden bottom for a few good hours, or overnight, to fully feel the true taste of this special bread and you will agree with me, especially if you like green olives stuffed with peppers. .
- 350 gr. Rye flour
- 250 gr. White flour
- 450 ml. the water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 7 gr. dry yeast
- 200 gr. grated cheese
- 100 gr. green olives stuffed with peppers
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
To start, mix the yeast in a bowl with the sugar, a tablespoon of flour and two tablespoons of warm water.
I leave the bowl aside for 5-10 minutes, until the yeast activates, and I prepare a large bowl in which I put the other ingredients.
After mixing well the two types of flour with a teaspoon of salt, green olives stuffed with peppers, grated cheese and cumin seeds that I grinded a little in a mortar, add the prepared mayonnaise and start pouring little by little cold water until I get a homogeneous and not very hard dough that I knead at the end on the top sprinkled with flour due to the rather sticky consistency.
I put it back in the bowl greased with a little olive oil, put plastic wrap on top and wrap the bowl in a kitchen towel.
It will ferment for at least 12 hours. Initially it grows quite a lot, not like white flour, but it doubles in volume and stops leavening, returning a little to a rather fluffy and elastic shape above which you can see the broken blisters, a sign that it has stopped growing.
PANCAKES FILLED WITH CHICKEN AND CHEESE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared PANCAKES FILLED WITH CHICKEN AND CHEESE. They turned out very delicious, the meat was juicy and flavorful. They are perfect to be served with sour cream and a fresh salad. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a more delicious day and good appetite!
- 1 chicken breast (700 gr.)
- 200 gr. - Gouda grated cheese
- 2 sweet peppers (kapia - cut into cubes)
- 1 teaspoon - sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon - dried oregano
- The peel of a lemon
- 4-5 tablespoons - olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
For the dough:
- 500 ml. - milk
- 170 gr. - flour
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Break the eggs in the bowl of a food processor, pour over the milk, olive oil and add the flour. Mix everything together until you have no lumps.
- Heat a non-stick pan greased with oil over medium heat.
- Pour a small piece of dough into the pan and rotate it so that it spreads over the entire surface of the pan in a layer as uniform as possible. When the edges of the pancake start to come off the pan, turn it over and leave it for about 10-15 seconds, then take it out on a plate. Do the same until you finish all the dough.
- Then cut the chicken breast into slices, and then small cubes.
- Put the cubes in a bowl, grate the peel of a lemon, add sweet paprika, dried oregano, black pepper salt, pour olive oil and mix everything together.
- Heat a grill pan or a regular pan over high heat. Put the meat on it and stir it from time to time for about 5-7 minutes.
- Then add the diced peppers and fry for another 7-8 minutes or until the meat is perfectly cooked.
- Take each pancake and place in the middle of it a spoonful of meat filling and cover with cheese. Then gather the edges, then roll.
- Heat a pan over low heat, pour a little olive oil and brown the pancakes for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot pancakes with sour cream and fresh salad or whatever you want. Good appetite!