Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt and the 3 tablespoons of sugar. Separately mix the yolks with the oil and rum. Pour this composition over the egg whites and mix very easily with a spatula. Add flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa and mix lightly. The composition thus obtained is poured into a round shape lined with baking paper and put in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes.
When the top is ready, let it cool completely and then syrup it with the syrup (cooled) obtained as follows: put water with sugar on the fire and let it boil until it reaches the consistency of a syrup. At the end we add the rum.
The creams are made identically, only chocolate differs (white / with milk / black), namely: heat the cream for whipped cream (do not let it boil, just to reach the boiling point). Add the broken chocolate pieces and mix until it melts. Meanwhile, melt the gelatin sheets on the steam bath. While the chocolate composition is still warm, add the gelatin and mix. Beat the whipped cream and gradually incorporate it into the chocolate.
First we spread the mousse with white chocolate, let it cool until we prepare the mousse with milk chocolate, we spread this cream as well, we cool it again, and at the end we put the mousse with dark chocolate.
Decorate with large white and dark chocolate flakes and let cool again.
Cake with mango mousse & # 8211 Cake in gradients
CAREFUL! ORIGINAL CONTENT, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT ACCORDING TO LAW 8/1996. DO NOT COPY THE PICTURES AND DO NOT REPRODUCE THE TEXT ON SITES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL NETWORKS. DO NOT USE THE CONTENT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
If you want to share the recipe on social media or email, send the link or confidently use the share buttons for FB, Twitter and Pinterest. Thank you .
Today I present you a cake very adored in our family, it is not difficult, especially if you already have the baked and cooled top.
The mousse has an airy and fine texture, like the meringue clouds and the wet black top goes smoothly balancing all the flavors of the cake.
So I sincerely hope you try it and tell me your opinion.
Wet wheat ingredient (pt shape 21 cm dm): 200 g sugar, 150 g flour, 150 ml hot water, 150 ml oil, 60 g cocoa, 100 g nuts, 2 eggs + 2 egg yolks, 50 ml yogurt, 5 g baking soda, a vanilla essence, a pinch of salt.
Countertop preparation method:
Chocolate mousse : 100 gr milk chocolate, 200 ml liquid cream, 3 gr gelatin + a spoon full of water.
Raspberry mousse: 150 gr raspberries, 60 gr sugar, 5 gr gelatin, 3 tablespoons water, 120 gr fresh raspberries for the inside of the mousse, 150 ml liquid cream.
White chocolate mousse: 100 gr white chocolate, 200 ml liquid cream, 3 gr gelatin, a spoonful of water.
Red jelly : a red jelly sachet Gelee Cake, 3 tablespoons sugar, 250 ml water.
decoration : 70 ml whipped cream + a tablespoon of powdered sugar, raspberries.
Chocolate mousse cake, without baking! A real culinary masterpiece, for which you don't even need an oven!
We present you a cake recipe with chocolate mousse, which does not require baking. It is prepared very simply, from the most affordable ingredients. With a little patience and skill, you get a very tasty cake, for which you do not even need an oven. It is a perfect dessert for the warm period of the year. With an intense aroma and festive look, it competes with any commercial cake.
-4 tablespoons milk (or cream)
INGREDIENTS FOR MOUSSE
-100 g of dark chocolate
-140 g cream cheese with chocolate
-1 packet of vanilla sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Melt the butter. Chop the biscuits using a food processor.
2. Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and milk. Place the resulting mixture in a removable baking dish, forming an even top. Press it lightly with your hands and shape into the fridge.
3. Mix the gelatin with water and allow it to swell at room temperature.
4. Beat the cold cream until you get a cream with stable tips. It is best to keep the bowl and bowl cool in the fridge.
5. Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. Get a homogeneous mass.
6. Melt the chocolate in the steam bath or microwave. Allow to cool slightly and pour into the cream bowl. Stir.
7. Melt the gelatin in the steam bath. Under no circumstances bring it to a boil. Strain it and pour it into the bowl with the chocolate mousse. Stir.
8. Add the whipped cream to the bowl and mix carefully. Pour the chocolate mousse into the baking tin and refrigerate for a few hours. It's best to refrigerate it overnight.
9. Before removing the baking tin, run the knife over its edge. Decorate the cake to taste.
Note: You can replace cream cheese with cottage cheese. It is important that it is as dry as possible. Be sure to pass it through a sieve.
Kiwi mousse and jelly cake - amazing, airy, creamy, delicious!
An exceptional cake that combines fluffy sponge cake, aerated mousse and refreshing fruits. It is neither difficult nor complicated to prepare, only that the preparation is a little more meticulous. But we assure you that the result is worth the effort!
For sponge cake:
-30 gr of corn starch
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
For the fruit layer:
-500 ml of cream for cream 33-35%
-350 gr of cream cheese
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-70 gr of kiwi-flavored jelly
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
2.Prepare the sponge cake. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, then beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until you get a fluffy foam.
3. Gradually add the sugar and continue to mix until you get firm peaks.
4.Then add the vanilla extract and the yolks. Mix with the mixer until smooth.
5. Incorporate, in a few steps, the flour, then the starch, mixing with a spatula, with movements from bottom to top, until the composition becomes homogeneous.
6. Line the form (26 cm) with baking paper, transfer the dough and bake the sponge cake for 25-30 minutes, until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
7. Remove the sponge cake from the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes, then remove the form and let it cool completely on the grill.
8.Prepare the fruit layer. Wash the kiwis and peel them.
9. Soak the gelatin in water for 10 minutes.
10.Cut the kiwis into medium cubes, put them in a saucepan, add sugar and bring the mixture to a boil.
11.Take the pan off the heat and pass the composition with the blender vertically.
12. Add the gelatin and mix well until completely dissolved.
13. Allow the composition to cool to room temperature, then transfer it to a form (20 cm) lined with cling film and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
14.Cut the breadcrumbs into 2 worktops. Cut, with the help of a pastry ring, circles with a diameter of 24 cm.
15.Prepare the mousse. Pour the water over the gelatin and leave it for 10 minutes.
16. Beat the cream for soft-tipped cream.
17. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth, then add the vanilla extract and mix once more well.
18. Combine the 2 compositions.
19. Melt the swollen gelatin in a bain marie or in the microwave, add it to the cream and mix well.
20. Cover the base of the mold with foil or plastic wrap. Grease the walls of the mold with a little butter and line them with baking paper or acetate foil.
21.Assemble the cake. Place a countertop at the base of the form and place the kiwi slices on the sides.
22. Add 1/3 of the mousse and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
23. Then place the layer of fruit and cover it with half a mousse.
24. Follow the second countertop and the remaining mousse. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
25.Prepare the jelly. Pour boiling water over the jelly, stir and allow to cool to room temperature.
26. Take the cake out of the fridge, decorate it with kiwi slices and pour the jelly. Refrigerate the cake for another 4-6 hours.
Dessert Cake Recipes
Some of the most well-known tortes are Austrian, German, and Hungarian in origin. Take a look at a few popular Hungarian torte recipes.
- : Known as god cake in Hungarian, this decadent three-layer torte is made with a walnut sponge and chocolate buttercream. : This rich dessert is another example of Austro-Hungarian baking at its finest. It's made with almond flour sponge cake and chocolate buttercream. : Known as double cake in Hungarian, this classic rich dessert with a crunchy caramel top is time-consuming to make but worth the effort.
Unbaked chocolate mousse cake. Fast, simple and delicious!
The chocolate mousse cake is a very tasty and good-looking dessert. We present you a delicious cake recipe, without baking. It is prepared amazingly simple, being perfect for novices in the culinary arts. Get a delicious dessert with a fine taste and intense aroma. Enjoy your loved ones with the most refined homemade cakes.
-100 g of dark chocolate
-100 g of milk chocolate
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Chop the biscuits with a food processor. Add the melted butter and mix well.
2. Arrange the ring from a removable baking tray on a plate. Pour the chopped biscuits with butter and press them with your hands. Form an even layer. Refrigerate the tray.
3. Mix the gelatin with the orange juice. Leave it at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4. Break the chocolate into smaller pieces. Pour 200 ml of whipped cream into the chocolate bowl. Heat it in the steam bath or in the microwave. Stir. Heat the mixture until the chocolate melts.
5. Add the sugar and mix.
6. Beat 300 ml of cream until you get a cream with soft tips. Add the chocolate cream and mix carefully.
7. Heat the gelatin mixture over low heat or in the microwave. Do not bring to a boil.
8. Pour the gelatin into the chocolate mousse and mix.
9. Pour the baking chocolate mousse. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours, until the dessert will set.
10. Pass the knife over the edge of the form, then remove it. Decorate the cake to taste.
Maida Heatter’s Chocolate Mousse Torte
Romulo Yanes for The New York Times. Food Stylist: Vivian Lui.
Maida Heatter, the legendary dessert-cookbook author, tested this recipe 20 times before deeming it good enough for publication in The Times in May 1972. Her toil was worth the trouble: Eight months later, it was named the paper's most requested dessert recipe of the year. This is an adaptation of the version that appears in Ms. Heatter’s book “Happiness is Baking” (Little, Brown, 2019). It begins with a big batch of chocolate mousse, half of which is baked in a pie plate. As it cools, it sinks in the middle, creating a dense, fudgy cake with a bit of an elevated edge. The remaining mousse is piled in the center, then topped with snowy whipped cream and chocolate shavings. One note: Like most traditional mousses, this one contains raw eggs. Use the best pasteurized eggs you can find. If that worries you, try another Maida Heatter dessert instead.
Preparation Unbaked cake with chocolate mousse, marshmallows and raspberries & # 8211 Rocky Road cake
I prepared the chocolate for melting and soaked the gelatin in cold water. I melted the chocolate for 2 minutes in the microwave (with a break of 1 minute for mixing).
In the bowl of the mixer I placed mascarpone, powdered sugar, vanilla (core of 1/2 pod) and mixed well until the sugar dissolved. I added melted chocolate in the strand and at the end and gelatin dissolved in cold water and heated on fire (not until boiling). The initially frothy composition became liquid. Don't worry, it goes a little cold and I whip it with whipped cream. I didn't leave the cream in the fridge for more than 10 minutes because it was starting to set!
I also beat the natural whipped cream and added half of it to the bowl of cream taken from the fridge. I mixed well to incorporate into the base with gelatin. Here you can see in detail how to whip whipped cream correctly.
No more mixer! From now on I switched to the spatula. I added the other half of the whipped cream together with 150g of raspberries, 100g of praline almonds and half of the marshmallows (chopped pieces) and I mixed lightly with a spatula.
Installation of Rocky Road chocolate and raspberry mousse cake
I took the biscuit top out of the fridge and placed the cream on top. A layer of approx. 5-6 cm of cream. I leveled with the spatula and put the form back in the cold for 2 hours.
In the meantime I went for a walk in the garden and picked some giant raspberry berries. One bush works wonders for me! The rest make normal raspberries & # 8211 very fragrant!
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
Rocky Road chocolate and raspberry mousse cake decor
150g of raspberries (not the most beautiful berries) I mixed them well (with the vertical mixer) and passed them through a sieve (to get rid of the seeds). I soaked another tablespoon of gelatin granules (or 3 sheets of gelatin) and heated it on the fire (I did not boil it). I let the gelatin cool a bit and then I mixed it with the raspberry puree.
I took the cake out of the cold and poured the raspberry puree with gelatin on top of it. I put it back in the fridge for a few minutes.
Ready! It's time to decorate it. I chose a suitable plate and took the cake out of the shape with a detachable ring. I placed a layer of marshmallows (chopped smaller) in the middle of the cake, not right down to the edges.
I sprinkled whole praline almonds among the marshmallow pieces.
I placed raspberries in the remaining circle around the edge of the cake as well as among the marshmallows and almonds.
I melted 100g of chocolate and put it in a stronger bag.
I cut a very small corner of it and sprinkled the cake with melted chocolate chips. At the edges I put more to flow on the sides. I also placed the 7 big & # 8211 giant raspberry berries.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Torte
The more and more I cook vegan recipes, the more I am amazed at what you can come up with. There are so many different things you can make with natural ingredients, some of which are better than all the processed stuff! This Vegan Chocolate Mousse Torte is an example of that. How can you make vegan mousse? A simple creamy ingredient does the trick & # 8230Avocado! I know right, Lawyer? Seems crazy but I served this on two different occasions to friends and nobody had any idea. I waited until they literally licked their plates to tell them that the main ingredient besides chocolate is Avocado. Pretty amazing.
Delicious Rating: When I started cooking vegan I thought that desserts would be out of the question but this vegan dessert recipe really proves me wrong. It is rich in chocolate so this is perfect for any chocolate lover. I cut up some strawberries and let the juices flow with some powdered sugar and it really helped cut the richness. I don't mind rich chocolate desserts but some do. Either way this chocolate mousse torte is a hit! Super easy recipe to cook and you can make it a day ahead for convenience. Let me know what you think!