I made strawberry ice cream like here
To make good lemon ice cream, you need a good, fatty cream. What my mother from Vatra Dornei just brought me, in a plastic bottle, which I had to cut so I could remove the cream, it's so thick. That's why I didn't even beat her because I was afraid of making butter out of it.
If you have nowhere to get good cream from the market, then you can use sweet cream for LaDorna cream, which is found in parallelepiped boxes. DO NOT use fermented cream, even with a high percentage of fat, because the ice cream will come out with needles.
Before using the lemons, wash them well with water and a little dishwashing detergent. Rinse them well.
In a jug put 1/4 of the sour cream, sugar and lemon peel and mix over low heat until the sugar has melted. Leave to cool. In this way it peels and leaves all its aroma. Strain the mixture, pressing well on the peel to get all the flavor. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
Put 1/4 of the whipped cream in this mixture. Mix. Add the rest of the whipped cream. Put in plastic boxes in the freezer to the maximum, until it hardens well. After that you can minimize the freezer.
Strawberry ice cream
Clean, wash and blend the strawberries. Heat on the fire, up to 82 degrees Celsius, stirring constantly, liquid cream, milk, sugar and honey. Pour over the strawberry puree, blend and cool in cold water (put the pot in the sink filled with very cold water). Leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
If you are lucky and have an ice cream machine, take it out of the fridge and swirl. Remove from the car at -4 Celsius guards. Then it's perfect :) If not, put the composition in the freezer and stir every 5 minutes, until it starts to harden.
Mango ice cream
Buy mango puree directly, or if you want to complicate it, take some well-baked mangoes. Take care of it, cut it and make it puree. Add the lemon juice over the puree.
As with the strawberries heated on the fire, up to 82 degrees Celsius, stirring constantly, liquid cream, milk, sugar and honey. Pour over the mango puree, blend and cool in cold water (put the pot in the sink filled with very cold water). Leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
Again, if you are lucky and have an ice cream machine, take it out of the fridge and swirl. Remove from the car at -4 Celsius guards. Then it's perfect :) If not, put the composition in the freezer and stir every 5 minutes, until it starts to harden.
Lemon ice cream cake
- 8 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 300 ml of liquid cream for whipped cream (the fattest)
- juice from 2 lemons + grated peel from one
- raspberry or raspberry sauce for topping.
Method of preparation:
1. Put the digestive biscuits in a sturdy bag, close it tightly and crush the contents with the bottom of a glass, until it crumbles. Then mix the crumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle this & quotblat & quot on the bottom of a medium-deep bowl, without pressing it, but leaving it more scattered.
2. Separate the yolks from the egg whites and beat the latter until they harden. To make your egg whites foam hard, use a very clean glass or metal bowl (plastic absorbs grease and can affect the foam) and be careful not to let even a drop of water into the egg whites. When the foam starts to harden, add the sugar in the rain, not all at once, and keep beating until it becomes hard and shiny, and when you turn the bowl upside down, it does not drain.
3. Beat the liquid cream with the mixer to make the whipped cream, then add the yolks mixed with the lemon juice and peel, by folding (circular movements from top to bottom). At the end, add the beaten egg whites, by the same method, so that the cream is as airy and fluffy as possible.
4. Pour the cream over the biscuit crumb top and put it in the freezer for at least 4-5 hours. The cake is served directly from the freezer.
5. Before serving the lemon ice cream cake, prepare the raspberry sauce. Put the raspberries in a non-stick pan, add a few tablespoons of sugar over it and let the sauce simmer until it becomes like a jam. You can put it in the fridge, and when you serve the cake, pour it over it.
An ice cream cake with lemon it's all you could want during this period and you don't need any special occasion to cool off with such a fantastic dessert!
- For the fustic countertop
- 30 gr fried and ground pistachios
- 3 eggs
- 90 gr sugar
- 60 gr flour type 550
- 60 gr cornstarch
- For raspberry ice cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 300 gr pitted raspberry puree
- 120 gr sugar
- 10 ml of lemon juice
- 3 yolks
- 20 ml raspberry-flavored alcohol
- 300 ml fresh
- For lemon ice cream
- 4 organic lemons
- 100 gr sugar
- 3 yolks
- 10 ml Liqueur Limoncelo
- 300 ml fresh
- 150 g raspberry jam
- 100 ml fresh
- 20 gr powdered sugar
- 200 gr raspberries
- 10 gr pistachio
- Lemon slices
How do we prepare the ice cream cake recipe with raspberries and lemon?
For starters we will make the pistachio top.
The egg white is mixed with salt powder.
Add the sugar in a few minutes.
Beat the yolks a little with a fork and add them over the egg whites and mix a little more.
The flour is mixed with the starch and it is believed. Add over the egg mixture with sugar and mix gently with a spatula until incorporated. Put the pistachio.
Pour into a flour-lined pan and bake at 190 degrees Celsius, up and down, for 10 minutes.
Now we prepare the cake and put the top in a form with removable walls.
For raspberry ice cream
Cut the vanilla in half and place in a saucepan.
Add raspberries, sugar and lemon juice. Boil a little and strain to remove the raspberry seeds.
Put the composition on a steam bath, add the yolk and mix with a whisk until it thickens. Put the raspberry-flavored alcohol and cool.
After it is cold, add the whipped cream. Put it immediately over the pistachio top and put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
For lemon ice cream
Cut a lemon into equal thick slices and put it in a pan.
Add 100 ml of lemon juice, 50 ml of water and sugar.
Boil for about 4 minutes. Strain and stop the lemon slices for decoration.
Put the syrup in a saucepan together with the grated peel of a lemon and the yolks.
Put it on a steam bath and beat it with a whisk until it thickens. Add the lemon liqueur and mix. Cools.
When cold, mix the whipped cream well and mix together.
Pour over half the strawberry ice cream and put raspberry jam on top of it.
Ice cream cake with raspberries and lemon
Mix lightly with a fork and then pour the other half of the ice cream and put in the freezer until the next day.
Mix whipped cream for decoration with sugar and place on top of the cake. Decorate over the whipped cream with lemon slices, fresh raspberries and pistachios cut with a small knife or larger grind.
Remove the cake from the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving.
Cut with a large, wide knife and put in hot water.
The pistachio top is cut into two & # 259 and immediately placed over the raspberry ice cream and then frozen.
The recipe and the pictures belong to Mrs. Daniela Viorica Stanimirescu and she participates in the competition & bdquoThe big autumn contest, with guaranteed prizes, without drawing lots & rdquo. You can find more recipes published by her here.
Strawberries - 13 recipes
Strawberry recipes - selection of delicious dishes based on strawberries: jam and jam, syrup, foam, ice cream and cakes, etc.
- Strawberries given in parg hold better if they are kept in a box or bowl in the refrigerator. It lasts a few days.
- To have their specific aroma, before serving they will be sprinkled with lemon juice, red wine or sprinkled with sugar. Cream is also recommended!
- The strawberries are placed on a sieve and kept under a stream of water, and then the tails are removed, if they are small and are to be served with a teaspoon.
strawberries is a small herbaceous plant, especially prized for its early fruits, which compete with cherries. It has a short period of development and feeds on the surface layer of soil so it can be grown as an intercrop in young orchards.
Strawberry crops are very profitable because they multiply easily, bear fruit quickly, generally produce high yields, and fruits are sold at higher prices than cherries, making them a hard competitor to beat.
Strawberries, being highly perishable, are intended less for fresh consumption and more for the canned fruit industry.
Spontaneous vegetation counts most species in North America, then in Asia, Europe and Central America. Strawberry is spread spontaneously or in crops between 15-55 ° north and south latitude, and in altitude in Switzerland it is cultivated up to 1500 m.
With a particularly large area in the northern hemisphere, which accounts for most of the production, the strawberry has won the battle with the cherry.
Most of the production is from Europe, followed by North America and Asia.
Strawberry ice cream
I know, you crave a cup of ice cream, but maybe you're reluctant to make it at home.
It's true, homemade ice cream comes out with ice needles, most of the time. I suffered the same way.
Over time, I noticed a few things, the higher the percentage of fruit, the more needles the ice cream will have. The lower the temperature, the faster the ice needles will form and be larger. For this reason, we choose (or not) to mix ice cream at somewhat short intervals to break these needles, not to remove them.
I have consumed ice cream commercially many times, and so I started to test and observe certain constants :))) ice cream is actually a foam, and then I decided to try to get a similar consistency and texture. It's not nearly the first homemade ice cream I've made, but I think it's the closest to the boxed ice cream we keep buying.
Refreshing, good, fruity, a delight!
Preparation time: 30 min
No. of gates: 6
- 600 ml of natural sour cream
- 80 gr powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 500 gr strawberries
- biscuits with cocoa + simple
- melted chocolate, candy with rum, etc
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare some glass / plastic cups or ice cream molds.
We wash and clean the strawberries. We put the most baked ones in the blender, stopping a few whole ones to slip into the ice cream. The puree obtained from strawberries, we strained it to stop the seeds.
Put the cold cream in the freezer for 8-10 minutes.
We use a metal bowl (preferably put it in the freezer a few minutes before)
We take out the cream and beat it with whipped cream, in the metal bowl. When it starts to get consistent, add small portions of sugar. Finally, when the whipped cream becomes fluffy, add a tablespoon of lemon juice.
We mix half the amount of whipped cream with the strawberry puree.
In each cup, place a cookie with cocoa or whatever you like, a few tablespoons of plain whipped cream, a few slices of strawberries, a few pieces of biscuits and then finish with a few tablespoons of whipped cream and mix with strawberries. Garnish with chocolates or melted chocolate and put the cups in the freezer, leaving them for 2 hours or until they freeze well. Before serving, leave for 5 minutes at room temperature.
Beyond the mixture of textures, biscuits have the role of absorbing water from fruit or yogurt (another option), contrast and participate in the play of colors and ice cream becomes even more filling!
Here is a handful of a nice & # 8220intruder & # 8221 who can't wait to eat ice cream.
Quickly, from three ingredients, we can get a natural ice cream, tasty and handy and a beginner in cooking :)))
If you like it sweeter, you can supplement the amount of sugar or you can blend a very ripe banana with strawberries.
Strawberry string ice cream
I promised you last week, when I published the strawberry curd recipe that I will tell you a recipe in which to use this cream. I wasn't determined then what to use it for. I was tempted to try a cake like entremet, but as it takes a long time and as time is always limited for me, I finally chose to make something faster but just as tasty: strawberry curd ice cream :)
Good idea, right? And super quick recipe, especially when you have the cord already made, you also have an ice cream maker. Flower in the ear. As the cord itself is a fairly caloric and consistent cream, the simple fact that I added it to a double amount of cream made me have the perfect base for a strawberry curd ice cream.
For those who do not yet know, or have not seen the recipe for strawberry and cardamom curd, I mention that this, although it has a slightly exotic name, is nothing but a cream based on butter and eggs whose main ingredient is a fruit juice. Practically you can make corduroy from any kind of fruit, but the most popular being the lemon corduroy. On top of that, I haven't tried it yet. I already tested a simple strawberry cord two years ago, a cherry cord last year and now this strawberry and cardamom cord.
See below how to make a strawberry tiramisu! Subscribe to the Youtube channel too!
And I like this sweet and sour cream so much that there will be other recipes from this kind of cream that has become my favorite because it is simple, pleasant and very versatile. The curd can be used in many combinations, in dessert recipes such as cakes, cakes of all kinds and even ice cream as is the recipe for strawberry curd ice cream today.
Cake with lemon, strawberries and chocolate
The pictures from this Easter, I see that I do not ask for any kind of editing / cosmetics.
In the campaign to empty the fruit freezer (by consumption :), of course), because this year's ones appear, I adapted a wonderful cake and prepared it with thawed strawberries and strawberry jam. Instead of lemon juice I wanted to add and use a juicy strawberry puree. I made a big mistake because this lemon cream is sour and very aromatic, together with strawberries the role is to break the sweet taste of chocolate, it has a fruity and refreshing taste. It is very, very good.
I did not note the size of the tray (about 24 & # 21530)
200 g powdered sugar
50 ml milk
50 g starch
150 g of flour
2 packets of Petit Beurre biscuits (2x100g)
4 small lemons (I put two very large ones)
60 g strawberry jam or apricot jam, etc
250 g butter
CREAM 2 (inspired by the cream from Furnicuta because I had chosen the remaining yolks from the meringues)
300 g puree of fresh or thawed strawberries
4 tablespoons sugar
and 4 tablespoons sugar
3-4 tablespoons starch
60ml strawberry syrup or water
170g butter 80% fat
a little dye if you want intense colors (especially if they are thawed fruit)
200 g white chocolate
3-4 tablespoons of liquid cream for whipped cream
50 g dark chocolate + 1 tablespoon of liquid cream if necessary
Protect the tray with baking paper.
1. Mix the egg whites with a hard foam + 1 pinch of salt.
2. Mix the yolks with the sugar in a large bowl.
3. Mix the flour with the starch.
4. In the yolk composition add flour, mix, then alternately milk and the rest of the flour.
5. At the end, mix by hand, with movements from bottom to top, together with the egg white.
6. Pour, level and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes, depending on the size of the tray and implicitly the thickness of the countertop.
Remove with paper on a grill. After a short time, peel off the paper and let it cool.
1. Finely grind the biscuits (if you don't have a robot or grinder, go with a meat grinder).
2. Melt the butter over low heat.
3. Grate the peel from 1/2 of the amount of lemon, or from all for maximum flavor.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice.
5. Mix the juice with the jam / jam and then in the biscuits.
6. Mix with melted butter.
7. Pour it over the cold countertop placed back in the tray with the paper in place, because it is mounted, it is easier to remove for slicing. Level the cream with the cake slicer. After it cools, it allows compaction, pressing lightly to adhere to the countertop better. Put in the fridge.
1. Thaw the fruit a few hours before and drain the juice in a stainless sieve.
2. Crush the fruit either with a robot or with a manual potato sieve.
3. In a saucepan, boil over medium heat with the sugar.
4. When it has halved, pull the pan off the heat and add the yolks one by one, stirring.
5. Dissolve the starch with fruit juice or water, put the pan on the fire again and after a few minutes, incorporate the dissolved starch.
6. After it has set, turn off the heat and incorporate cubes of butter (and optionally a little dye).
7. After it has cooled a bit / semi-soft, spread it over the lemon cream and level it.
Cool it in the fridge.
1. Melt the pieces of white chocolate in hot cream over very low heat. I used Primola and there was no need. As I posed, it kind of melted. If the chocolate is soft, you don't need cream anymore, just melt it in a bain-marie.
2. Pour and spread over cold cream.
3. After cooling, draw parallel strips of dark chocolate with pos with two small holes, or the bag cut at the top, cornet made of baking paper, or as I hurried, with the edge of the spoon.
4. Slice nicely the next day with a kitchen cutter. I finally gave the squares in the photo in two. They are finer, although they look like confectionery cut like this. No problem!
May it be useful to you!
Ice cream with raspberries and lemon
Although the recipe combines raspberries with lemon, you can use strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or a combination of them instead.
- 200g raspberries (or other fruit)
- 85g of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 150ml milk
- 100ml sour cream
- grated peel of 1 lemon
Method of preparation:
Put a suitable empty plastic container in the freezer.
Grind half the amount of raspberries and then add 10g of sugar. Separately beat the yolks and the remaining sugar in a bowl, until the composition becomes creamy and the sugar has dissolved. Pour the milk and cream into a pan and heat gently, then remove from the heat and add the egg mixture. Put the pan back on low heat and mix with a wooden spoon continuously until it thickens. When it has thickened, pour the composition over the raspberry puree and then mix with the whole raspberry and grated lemon peel.
Remove the container from the freezer and pour the mixture into it until about ¾ (the remaining composition should be poured into a separate container). Allow to cool slightly, then cover the bowl and put it back in the freezer. After 30 minutes, take out the bowl and mix the ice cream well & # 8211 repeat the procedure at least 2 times, so the ice cream will become creamy.
Do you want to know what are the best recipes to prepare at home? Read more: The best homemade ice cream recipes