- 300g flour
- 2 eggs (country, would be very good)
- the amount of water in the dough
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Noodles with eggs:
Put the flour (freshly sifted) on the board, make a hole in the middle, in which you put eggs, salt and a little warm water. Knead a harder dough, cover with a bowl and let it sit for an hour, after which is divided into four or five and very thin sheets are stretched, which we leave to dry, near a heat source. Each sheet of dough is rolled and cut thicker or thinner, as desired. The noodles are left to it dries. Good appetite!
Noodles after boiling or dry can be boiled in boiling water for 5-7 minutes
Remove and spread on a sieve to drain, before placing, in soups or borscht.
Noodles to be fine and good in taste do not boil much so as not to spoil their shape and do not rinse with cold water, because it changes their pleasant taste
Recipes with boiled eggs
Try these recipes with boiled eggs and learn to make the tastiest egg dishes. Qbebe recipes with boiled eggs will always help you prepare exemplary appetizers and healthy meals!
Food type +
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Masonry and bricklaying (12)
- Salads (195)
- Sauces (66)
- Soups (121)
- Bread (18)
- Mamaliga (6)
- Finger Food (413)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient -
- Meat (469)
- Fruit (374)
- Dairy products (500)
- Vegetables (942)
- Fish (102)
- Seafood (16)
- Eggs (245)
- Quail eggs (7)
- Chicken eggs (150)
- Stuffed eggs (1)
- Boiled eggs (19)
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
I have a big problem. I was left with a lot of boiled Easter eggs. So, out of the desire to consume them quickly, not to spoil.
Cream mayonnaise is a great option for children to replace a classic mayonnaise, which involves the use of raw yolk.
Nicoise salad is of French origin, based on fish, especially tuna, specific to the Mediterranean area. Its ingredients differ in.
For Halloween, artistically wrap the sausages in dough and you will make a great impression on the children at the party, or even on your own child.
Sauces are the ones that often bring flavor to a dish. At least in my kitchen I follow this rule, especially when.
Russian salad is, in fact, a reinterpreted Boeuf salad. We interpret it even more and offer you a recipe that can be served.
The yolk and cheese chicks are easy to prepare and represent a simple appetizer, but fun and delicious for both children and children.
The egg is the star of the Easter holidays. It is painted in all colors, it is part of all children's games and it is also found as.
Boeuf salad for children is, in fact, a very simple recipe, which rejects the idea of mayonnaise - because it is the one to be avoided.
The egg salad sandwich is a great option for breakfast, especially since it manages to successfully combine protein with minerals.
The mashed potatoes with egg are simple to make, and can be prepared both for a baby over 7 months and for an older child.
Ingredients Noodles with Chinese-style vegetables
250 gr noodles from flour or rice
2 cloves garlic
1 medium onion
200 gr mushrooms
1 large carrot
350 gr cabbage
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
8 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
3 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation Noodles with Chinese-style vegetables
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package, drain them and set them aside.
- Cabbage cut chopped by hand. Onions and garlic cut into thin slices. carrot cut long strips using the vegetable cleaner. Mushrooms cut large slices, because they decrease a lot in cooking.
- Heat in a wok or deep frying pan 2 tablespoons oil and we add garlic but CHILII and calim 1 minute.
* if you choose to do the chicken version, add now 200 gr chicken breast cut into cubes and fry until golden brown.
- Then add onion and more leave to harden for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, season with salt and ginger and harden 6 minutes on high heat stirring constantly. Do not leave the vegetables longer even if the time seems too short, they must remain crispy. Especially the cabbage if you leave it too long it will soften too much, it must remain green, not lose its color. When I'm ready take them out of the wok.
- Add the rest to the pan 1 tablespoon olive oil and add noodles and 4 tablespoons soy sauce. fry 2 minutes. Place the vegetables back in wok over noodles, add another 4 tablespoons of soy sauce and leave 1 minute on high heat, stirring constantly. Suitable for salt and chili. Pour the sesame oil, mix well, remove from the heat and serve.
1. Taiteii mei, spaghetti nr 5
3. Heat the garlic with chili
5. Fry the noodles with soy sauce
7. Noodles with Chinese-style vegetables
Egg salad with mayonnaise
Another very simple, but extremely tasty recipe, which you can cook with the eggs left over from the Easter table, especially those that have not been nicely peeled and cannot be used for stuffed eggs.
For the egg salad you will need:
- 8 eggs
- a small onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- salt, pepper and garlic powder
The first step is to chop the eggs into the right pieces and finely chop the onion. Then mix the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard and onion in a large bowl and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. The salad should be refrigerated for at least two hours so that all the ingredients are bound.
Beat the eggs together with the salt, then incorporate, then gradually incorporate the flour, knead a hard dough that is spread, then cut into strips, put on a newspaper and leave to dry.
& # 8211 wash the meat and scald it, then put it to boil, when it started to penetrate, clean the vegetables, wash and chop then add them too, add the noodles and cook for another 15 minutes, sprinkle with chopped green parsley.
Try this video recipe too
Beat the eggs with a fork and mix with flour and a pinch of salt. The obtained composition is mixed and beat well (with a spatula), until it starts to make air bubbles.
Put water with a little salt to boil in a large and wide pot. Take it with a foamer from the noodle composition and place it on a wooden or plastic bottom, rectangular in shape (a board no wider than the diameter of the pot of water).
With a longer knife (or a long palette of cakes) spread the crust on the wooden board. Keep the board with one of the edges above the boiling water and with the help of the knife cut the thin noodles that are pushed (with the knife) one by one, until they fall into the water.
Because the noodle shell is soft and sticky, the cutting knife should be dipped from time to time in the pot with boiling water.
Boiled noodles rise immediately to the surface and therefore we only need to take one measurement (a small amount) at a time.
As they are boiled, remove them separately with a whisk, resuming the operation until the whole crust is finished. The noodles obtained can be served in soup or can be prepared just like any other pasta, with butter, sauce, cheese, etc.
- 500 gr potatoes
- 150 gr telemea
- 3 boiled eggs
- 2 raw eggs
- 40 gr butter
- 50 gr cheese
- 50 ml cream
Method of preparation:
First boil the potatoes in salted water. After they have boiled and cooled, peel them and divide them in half. Why do you boil the potatoes in their skins? Because, in this way, they taste much better and are even easier to clean. Half cut them into rounds, and half grind them as small as possible with the target or even in a blender. Put the cheese on the small grater. Grease a baking tray with a little butter and put a layer of slices. Then add the cheese mixed with the eggs and the puree made beforehand. Add the boiled egg slices. Cover with the remaining sliced potatoes. They sprinkled the cheese, and he grated it beforehand. At the end, lightly pour the cream and put in the oven. The recipe is ready when the preparation has taken on a slightly reddish color on top. This recipe is excellent for both lunch and dinner.
Noodles with eggs - Recipes
We have already found out that it is not good to keep boiled eggs for more than 5 days - so, at home, we do not throw away the decorated ones, left over from Easter, we have to cook them! See below for some quick recipes that contain boiled eggs.
What do we do with the eggs left after Easter? And because we don't like waste at all, we thought we'd share some solutions to use leftover boiled eggs from Easter:
4-5 tomatoes, well cooked
2 bell peppers
1 bunch green onions
1 link green garlic
1 small bunch of dill
6 boiled eggs
1 small lemon
Method of preparation:
Peel and wash the peppers well (you can use a yellow one and a red one), cut the straw and chop the onion and garlic. Peel the eggs and cut them into slices. Wash the tomatoes, cut into slices and mix with the chopped vegetables and eggs. From oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice to make a sauce that is added over the salad. Sprinkle with chopped dill and let it sit for approx. half an hour, so that the tastes become a little friendly. It is then served either plain or with yogurt bread. It's absolutely delicious. … And there are great chances for the little ones to enjoy it too!
8 pieces of white, floury potatoes
Method of preparation:
Wash the potatoes well and boil them in salted water, in their skins. The 4 eggs are boiled, and the pickled cucumbers are cut into cubes. Onions are cut into small pieces. Once the potatoes are cooked, peel them, cut them into cubes and mix them immediately with mayonnaise, while they are warm. Add the rest of the ingredients, the cucumbers well drained of the juice they leave, salt and pepper. Two boiled country eggs are added to the salad, and the other two are sliced and used as a decoration.
300 g bacon or smoked ribs
Method of preparation
Boil the potatoes in their skins, over low heat, for about 20-30 minutes. Remove from the heat, then peel and cut into small pieces! Cut the onion and add it on top of the potatoes, along with the olives and the three boiled eggs! Fry the smoked ribs (or bacon), together with a diced tomato, for 10 minutes, then add the composition on top of the potatoes, onions, eggs and olives! Add salt, pepper, oil and vinegar to taste and serve, preferably cold.
Recipe: authentic Italian noodles!
- 6 cups of white flour
- 6 eggs
1. Sift the flour and make a hole in the middle of the & quotmovile & quot break the eggs and pour them there. Beat the eggs with a fork. Incorporate the flour starting from the base of the mound with the fork until the dough in the middle is homogeneous and shiny.
2. Gently incorporate the flour from the outside of the pit towards its center, kneading lightly until a dough mass accumulates and acquires a new consistency. Knead the dough until it becomes homogeneous, you may need to add flour or, conversely, not be able to incorporate all the flour - it depends on the humidity and the size of the eggs. If the dough is sticky, add more flour.
3. Divide the resulting dough into 3 portions, cover with plastic wrap or place in a bowl and turn it upside down and let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. Roll the dough on a surface powdered with flour and spread a very thin sheet, one portion at a time. Now you are ready to start preparing noodles.
Italians usually use a special device to & quotproduce & quot noodles. If you do not have such a "machine" and you want to take advantage of it noodle recipe fresh, you can & quotproduce & quot noodles manual, with a lot of patience and with a twister. Roll the dough into very thin sheets, then cut it into very thin strips, of the desired size, using a very sharp knife.
Pham Hoang Nhat (Nini) Recipe: Fried Noodle Roll with Beef and Eggs
Pham Hoang Nhat impressed the jury with a dish originally from Vietnam called & ldquoPho ap chao cuon & rdquo, modified by him.
1. Put the noodles in a pot of hot water (60-80 degrees) for about 15 minutes. Then strain.
2. Cut the veal into thin slices. Ginger, lemongrass, garlic are crushed, then mixed with veal, seasoned with salt and pepper, then leave for about 10 minutes until the spices combine.
3. Cucumbers, carrots, peppers, salad are cut in the Julian style. The coriander is cleaned and left whole. Beat the eggs with a little salt and pepper in a bowl and make a very thin filling.
4. Heat the pan well with 2-3 tablespoons of oil, spread the noodles in the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Wrap the veal in aluminum foil and grill for 2 minutes.
6. Wrap the noodles, vegetables, eggs and meat and tie with green onion leaves. Serve hot with fish sauce
Mix in order: 50ml warm water + 10g sugar + 5ml apple cider vinegar + 10ml lemon juice + 20ml fish sauce + 1 tablespoon hot pepper + minced garlic. At the end, add a little ground black pepper.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.