A simple and delicious summer food!
- 5 onions
- a big eggplant
- 2 peppers
- 3 carrots
- 500 gr. tomatoes
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vegetable pots:
Finely chop the onion and fry in a little oil. Wash, peel and cut the eggplant into cubes. Then chop the peppers into cubes. Carrots are washed and grated. Tomatoes are also grated. When the onion has hardened, add the eggplant, peppers, carrots and salt. Leave for a few more minutes, then add the tomatoes and leave for another ten minutes!
Serve with finely chopped parsley.
I also added a handful of rice.
800 gr tender dough, 2 kg potatoes, 4 red onions, 100 gr boiled peas, 250 gr cherry tomatoes, 250 gr mini mozzarella, 250-300 gr spinach, salt and pepper, paprika and chili, honey, balsamic vinegar, thyme , 1 egg for greased dough
Spread the dough on the dough and cut out a circular shape that covers the tart shape both at the base and on the side walls.
Chop the red onion scales. Then mix with a little honey, thyme, a little balsamic vinegar. Bake for 30 minutes at medium temperature. Boil the potatoes, peel, cut into cubes and mix with the spinach and caramelized onions. Season everything with salt, pepper, paprika and chili.
This vegetable composition is spread over the dough in the pan and sprinkled with cherry tomatoes, peas and mozzarella. The rest of the dough, left after cutting, is spread on a thin sheet. Then cut into strips from which a grid is created above the filling. Grease the grill with egg yolk and bake the vegetable tart for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Vegetable chips: 3 simple and delicious recipes
The secret behind recipes for vegetable chips is the choice of vegetables and spices. Although they are very easy to prepare, it is important to know what options you have for vegetables and spices. Chips can be saltier or spicier, depending on your choice.
Indeed, these vegetable chips have a higher oil content which contributes to their crunchy texture. But in addition to the method of cooking with oil, you can also prepare them in the oven. Actually, we recommend that you prepare them in the oven, because it is a healthier method and the chips brown better.
These chips are also a way to diversify your menu and eat vegetables in a different way. You must also take into account some essential aspects: vegetable chips replace french fries, a food that is responsible for the high rate of obesity and which is often prepared in poor hygiene. French fries also help raise bad cholesterol (LDL).
If you don't have the time to prepare the chips, be careful what you buy at the supermarket. Often, vegetable chips are, in fact, from potatoes disguised by small changes, with dyes and additives.
Now that you've learned more about the benefits of these vegetable chips compared to french fries, In the following, we reveal some simple recipes that you can prepare at home. By preparing these recipes you choose a natural method, healthy and different from the daily menu.
Ingredients for about 3 liters of vegetable stock
Essential for vegetable stock:
- 3 l of water
- 4 large onions, coarsely sliced
- 2 heads of garlic, cut in half
- 4 celery strands (tastes softer and fresher than the root), cut into pieces
- 5 large carrots, cut into large slices
- 1/2 large celery root, sliced
- 3 kapia peppers, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 large parsley root or 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 large parsnip root
- 3 thyme threads
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 zucchini, large pieces
Vegetable pots - 13 recipes
We have chosen for you the most successful recipes for vegetable pots, both fasting and meat.
The pot is a food traditionally prepared in a clay pot from various mixtures of vegetables, with or without meat (fasting). The word "pot" has its origin in the Turkish "güveğ", which has the meaning of clay pot, bowl.
Vegetable Food Recipes
Vegetables are an important source of vitamins and fiber and are the basis of any balanced diet. Almost any vegetable can turn into a delicious dish, a side dish or a salad. Vegetable dishes are the ideal choices for those who are fasting, for vegetarians, but they can also contain meat, depending on their preferences. From the common potato, to less popular vegetables, such as fennel or turnips, you can find a lot of recipes for vegetable dishes to inspire you.
Get rid of hunger with these 3 recipes for diet Rina & # 8211 Day 2 (Vegetables)
In search of beauty and harmony, many of us are trying more and more new diets. Very short-term diets are very popular - for example, three- or five-day diets. However, for good long-term results, it is recommended to lose weight slowly. Rina's diet is perfect for this purpose. The principle of the Rina diet is diverse and offers excellent results in eliminating excess weight. Here are Rina's diet recipes - fasting recipes - for the day when vegetables are eaten.
Vegetable cream soup
1. Wash the vegetables well and clean them. Cut the onion and fish and harden in butter.
2. Over it, add the rest of the diced vegetables and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Pour water over these and let it boil for a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile, the croutons are being prepared. Cut the bread slices into cubes and place them in a tray lined with baking paper. Bake for a few minutes, then remove and sprinkle with olive oil and crushed garlic. Bake for a few more minutes, until golden brown.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, remove them from the juice and put them in a blender. The obtained composition is placed in another pot, and over it is added little by little the water in which they boiled, until the desired consistency is obtained. Serve with croutons and finely chopped parsley.5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
2. In a pot with 3 liters of water and a pinch of salt, put the onion, leek, carrots and parsnips, all finely chopped. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes, then add the diced cauliflower, potatoes and zucchini. Cover and simmer until all vegetables are soft, about 30 minutes.
3. Immediately add the bell pepper and finely chopped tomatoes. Let it boil for 5-10 minutes, then add the oil and let it simmer for a few more minutes. It matches the taste with salt and is flavored with finely chopped greens. Cover for a few minutes, then serve.5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Last week I received a very nice gift from a dear collaborator: the JW Marriott hotel. I received a set of ceramic cups shaped like crumpled plastic cups. The moment I opened the box, I said: SAUCES!
On Sunday I had a pre-Christmas party, so I also had the perfect opportunity to start preparing something according to my new "gadgets". So I played with tastes and ingredients and said I deserve to share with you these recipes for sauces collected or created over time.
Unfortunately, the photo above is the most handsome, so you don't see the glasses perfectly, but believe me, they are wonderful.